Tuesday 28 April 2009

My Super Sweet Sixteen


The thing that annoys me most about this show is not that the kids want an amazing birthday party (who wouldn’t?) it’s that they are so spoiled and don’t even know the true value of things. They spend the time demanding things, going into a store like Louis Vuitton and pointing out items that they want and then insisting that they get them NOW, and the strange thing is that the parents don’t see anything wrong in their child’s behaviour, my parents would have issue if I went into Poundland and began demanding things let alone a designer store.
I suppose that I’m probably jealous in some ways that these rich kids have more than me, they will have an amazing birthday party with everything that they ever wanted and all I had was a trip to the cinema with a couple of friends. I think that maybe if my parents had had the money I might’ve been like those kids and had the best, but I didn’t and I’m not sure whether that’s made me a better person, and more appreciative or bitter and twisted towards those kids who do, all I know that it’s my mission in life to make sure my children don’t end up a tiny bit like those on TV.



References
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/sweet_16/series.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment